We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
And about transactions, you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfillment of your orders;
data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which the Elegancy Media apps have access to.
It is possible to view the Elegancy Media website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
– to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and – – to notify you about any changes to our service;
– to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
– to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
– for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at Connect@ElegancyMedia.com or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible to users of the Service throughout the world. You should, therefore, be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently un-secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Policy
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
PH (425) 448 2628